July 12, 2012
Summer is the season for family travel. At The Westin Atlanta Airport, we are always ready for vacation–traveling families. For the children we offer a refreshing indoor/outdoor salt water swimming pool, a children’s menu sure to satisfy the most finicky palate and convenience to the major attractions in Atlanta. For the adults we offer our famous Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Showers, a complete fitness center and jacuzzi and in-room spa treatments to take all the knots out. For those travelers suffering from summer allergies, we have PURE, allergy-friendly rooms.
Enjoy your family time together with us. At Westin we’re all about relaxation and rejuvenation. We look forward to seeing you this summer.
September 8, 2011
Personal... Instinctive... Renewal. This is what Westin culture is based on. "Renewal" is about offering services and experiences that allow you to leave our hotels feeling better than when you arrived. It's also about keeping our properties in exquisite condition as we have with our complete renovation of our Candler meeting room. The "personal", "instinctive" part is about our people who are trained and motivated to anticipate and respond to your needs. People who consistently deliver experiences like this:
- A guest recently recognized Kota, one of our front desk agents, and thanked him for helping her get a job. When she was here for her interview, Kota personally ironed her suit so she would look her best.
- A guest was on our shuttle from the airport and commented that Judge, our driver, gave the most sincere speech to the passengers he ever heard. He said that Judge told them how important it was to the Westin they had a pleasant stay. He offered shuttle service to nearby shopping and dining. It was a "wow" experience.
Personal... instinctive... renewal.
Be Inspired. Be Westin.
February 11, 2011
It's always exciting to begin a new year. If you are like most of us, you have made some resolutions that will improve your life and help you reach your personal goals. If some of your goals involve travel, stress relief or improved health and fitness, The Westin Atlanta Airport is here for you. Our newly renovated rooms provide a relaxing environment. Our new Heavenly beds insure a rejuvenating night's rest. Our Superfoods menu items promote wellness and give you the energy you need to tackle the day. Our indoor/outdoor pools and state-of-the-art fitness equipment will help keep you on track to meet your health resolutions. Our in-room spa service will remove the last bit of tension from your busy day.
Westin is about wellness during travel. Our New Year's resolution is to make sure we provide our guests with the service they need to have restful and healthful stays away from home.
October 12, 2010
Fall has arrived, and it is a great season to visit Atlanta. The weather is beautiful. The golf courses are in great shape. The lines are shorter at the museums and the aquarium. The Braves are in the playoffs and the Falcons and Yellow Jackets have begun new football seasons. After a stressful year, getaway this Fall and come to The Westin Atlanta Airport. We promise to renew your body and spirit with our Heavenly Beds, great food and hotel amenities. If you prefer not to drive while you're here, we'll pick you up at the airport in our complimentary shuttle and you can use the MARTA trains to take you to points of interest in the city.
Check out our great fall rates. We hope to see you soon.
June 17, 2010
Summer has arrived and with it comes the heat, allergies and general reduction in outside air quality. Westin is about wellness and breathing clean, invigorating air. A few years ago, we introduced "smoke-free" hotels. It's again time for innovation and change.
This year, The Westin Atlanta Airport is taking wellness a step further. By the end of June, we will complete the conversion of 25 of our newly renovated guest rooms into "PURE" rooms. A "PURE" room is a room that has been specially treated to dramatically reduce the amount of irritants that are present in living space. Through a comprehensive process the air is purified to reduce viruses. The mattress and pillows are encased to protect against allergens. What that means to you as our guest is that you will wake up totally refreshed. The air quality is greatly improved in this room because it is circulated and filtered more often than a standard room. These rooms will especially enhance the experience of allergy and asthma sufferers.
Wellness, innovation and change. That's Westin's culture. We hope to see you soon. Breathe Westin.
May 3, 2010
From the desk of... Bill Henderson, General Manager, Westin Atlanta Airport
Last year, we received the prestigious 4-Diamond Award from AAA. While we were proud to receive this honor, we did not take a break. We know how important our people are to your overall hotel experience. So during these last few months we put considerable energy into renewing our service culture. We reviewed our Westin service standards with every member of our Team. This renewal is designed to build a service culture that consistently responds to each guest's individual needs with creativity and genuine care. We are very proud of the results so far which have generated "Living the Brand" stories like these:
- A guest needed some large diapers that were not available in our gift shop. One of our reception professionals went to her car and got some of her child's diapers and gave them to the guest.
- After checking in, a guest spilled a coke on the white shirt he needed for an important event that evening. A housekeeping associate took the shirt, washed and ironed it and returned it to the guest just in time for his event.
- One guest called accounting to inquire about a credit card charge. During their conversation, the guest mentioned that she had a headache. When the call ended, our accounting professional got some aspirin from the associate break room and had them sent to the guest's room with some hot tea.
A culture of caring, personalized service. We invite you to come and experience it for yourself.