Atlanta Meetings and Events
Inspire fresh thinking at your Atlanta meeting. Plan your event with The Westin Atlanta Airport, offering on-site event planners who ensure you are set for success. With many of our banquet & catering team members serving our guests for over 30 years, we ensure your needs are always anticipated.
Our Atlanta meeting venue features 23,000 sq. ft. of event space across 26 meeting rooms. From the hi-tech Amphitheatre to boardrooms with abundant natural light, The Westin Atlanta Airport is perfect for groups large or small.
At A Glance
- Indoor Meeting Space: 23,585 sq. ft.
- Largest Meeting Space: 6,500 sq. ft.
- Guest Rooms: 500
- Kings / Suites / Doubles: 243 / 26 / 231
- Room Rates: High - $209 / Low - $89
- Ideal Group Size: 300
- Max Group Size: 800
- Taxes: sales tax 8% / room tax 16% + $5 state fee
- Floor Plans & Capacity Chart
- Majority of meeting space located on the same level
- 92-seat Hartsfield-Jackson tiered amphitheatre
- Multiple meeting spaces with natural light
- On-site event planning team
- Customized food & beverage experience
- Green menu options available
- In-house audio visual
Ray Robichaud, Director of Sales & Marketing
Phone: (404) 762-7676
The Westin Atlanta Airport Meeting Spaces
- Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 30 attendees
- Six boardrooms featuring a conference table and ergonomic desk chairs
- Floor to ceiling windows fill the rooms with natural light
- Ideal Meeting Size: 75 - 250 attendees
- 6,500 square foot Grand Ballroom
- 92-seat tiered Amphitheater with built-in Audio Visual
- General Session and Breakout space on same floor (Mezzanine)
Green Atlanta Meetings
We offer a wide variety of eco-friendly options for your meetings, including Glass water pitchers instead of bottled water, milk and sugar served in bulk, china instead of disposable place settings and paper goods eliminated when possible.
The goals of our green menu offerings are simple: to provide you with the freshest, most healthful foods, support our local economy and conserve our environment. Our superfoods concepts offer foods that are flavorful and rich with antioxidants, vitamins, and essential nutrients. By purchasing organic (no added hormones or pesticides), locally grown products, we insure freshness by shortening the time from harvest to table and support local growers and communities we live in. Our executive chef, Michael Kubik and his experienced culinary team invite you to enjoy these menu selections created to excite your palate and enhance your health.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More.
The Westin Atlanta Airport is just 1.5 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Located between major interstates I-85 and I-285, the hotel is also in close proximity to the Georgia International Convention Center and many other things to do in Atlanta.