Accommodating nearly 90 million passengers annually, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is considered one of the world's busiest airports. The Westin Atlanta Airport is conveniently situated near the domestic terminal, offering hotel guests quick access to this world-class airport.
Bags: Airport Skycap Service
Travel with ease thanks to our convenient BAGS skycap service. Aimed at alleviating stress, this unique program allows hotel guests to check into their flight, receive their boarding passes and check their luggage before even leaving The Westin Atlanta Airport.
Simply check your baggage in at the BAGS lobby station to receive boarding passes and luggage tags. Then, head straight to the gate at Atlanta Airport for your flight.
The Westin Atlanta Airport is the only airport hotel in Atlanta to offer this innovative service, enabling you to stay relaxed and refreshed throughout your travel experience.
- Fee: Complimentary
- Hotel Shuttle only goes to domestic terminal of the airport, from there you can take the airport shuttle to the international terminal.
- Hours: 24 hours; Pick-up times are every 20 minutes at the domestic terminal of the airport.
- Travel Time: 6 minutes
- Hotel shuttle pick-up is located at the ground transportation area outside the baggage claim.
- Please plan to add an additional 5 minutes to your travel time when traveling from the hotel to the airport via the hotel shuttle.
Stay the Night Before Your Flight - Park While You're Gone
Stay at The Westin Atlanta Airport the night before you travel and take advantage of our unique parking promotions. Our hotel packages include up to 7 days of self-parking, plus overnight accommodations, enabling you to save money and experience a hassle-free travel experience to ATL Airport.
- Self-parking for one vehicle for up to 7 days ($112 value)
- Complimentary internet access in your guestroom
- Rates from $119 per night
Avoid the long lines at the airport with BAGS, our unique airport skycap service which allows you to check into your flight, receive your boarding pass and leave your luggage at the hotel as you travel to the airport.